- Expresses joy and happiness
- Soothes the soul
- You can’t frown while you’re laughing
- Ripples through a room
- Releases stress
- Inspires hope
- Provides a change of perspective
- Releases doubt and criticism
- Brings friends closer
- Is contagious
- Massages our insides
- Makes us feel fantastic
- Diverts us from our problems
- Improves health and reduces pain
- Doesn’t cost a thing
Laughter really is the best medicine.
When should you laugh? Any time you can!
Homework: As you reflect on your day today, what made you laugh?
Question of the Day: There is a new phenomena of laughter yoga clubs. Would you join a laughter club just to laugh?