1. Always begin your day with prayer. Always end your day with a prayer of gratitude.
2. Be flexible—in body and in mind.
3. Eat healthier.
4. Choose to find joy in everyday life.
5. Daily find something to laugh at.
6. Stay connected to the people you love.
7. Give freely—of yourself, time, talent, and resources. To church, charity or other worthy causes.
8. Live with integrity—follow through and do what you say.
9. Stop worrying about things you can’t control.
10. Constantly find new ways to challenge yourself.